Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Brickwork Tools Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 44 Bromefield, Stanmore, HA7 1AE. Our Company registration number is 12272024 Companies House, UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms & Conditions
Your FitzBrick Clamp(“Clamp”) has a lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship when used in accordance with this document.
Please note: Guarantees are non transferable
If the item is shown to have an inherent defect present at the time of sale, we will provide you with a replacement. Your statutory rights remain unaffected, in particular, any rights you have under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Under this warranty, you will be able to direct your claims to Brickwork Tools Ltd. If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Brickwork Tools Ltd, at its option will exchange the Clamp with a product of equivalent functionality formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or with your consent, a product that is at least functionally equivalent to the product it replaces. A replacement part or product assumes the remaining warranty of the original Clamp. When a Clamp is exchanged, any replacement Clamp becomes your property and the replaced Clamp becomes Brickwork Tools Ltd property. Proof of purchase is required.
Our guarantee does not cover the product where the fault is due to misuse, abuse, neglect, use in contravention of the instructions, or where the product has been the subject of unauthorized modifications or alterations.
This guarantee excludes the following: (1) the spring which has a standard 12-month guarantee from date of purchase; (2) cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches and dents unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship; (3) damage resulting from abuse, accident, misuse, fire, liquid contact, modifications, unauthorised repairs or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship; (4) damage related to exposure to excessive moisture, such as rain or submersion in fluid; (5) damage relating to the Clamp being struck against a hard surface; (6) a Clamp that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Brickwork Tools Ltd; (7) defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Clamp; (8) if you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorized user of the Clamp (e.g. by presenting proof of purchase).
Proof of purchase will be required to verify eligibility.
You can send the Clamp via mail back to Brickwork Tools Ltd. You will cover the cost of shipping the Clamp to Brickwork Tools Ltd and Brickwork Tools Ltd will cover the cost of shipping the replacement product back to you. Proof of purchase will be required.
This warranty is governed by and construed under the laws of the country in which the product purchase took place.