FitzBrick Clamp Features
- The FitzBrick Clamp is a lightweight, multi-use hand clamp for pulling a line
- Designed to simplify and speed up pulling a line
- It has been designed to fit bricks, blocks and Porotherm Blocks.
- It dispenses with the time-consuming and intricate procedure of pulling a line in awkward areas
- The strong spring ensures there is no movement once the line has been pulled and line tension is maintained. The FitzBrick Clamp securely grips the brick/block to hold lines of any length. It will not slip and has been designed for professional use
Made in Great Britain
Length – 133mm
Width – 90mm
Height – 70mm
Clamp maximum opening -120mm
One pair of stainless steel FitzBrick Clamps.
The FitzBrick Clamp is made from high-quality stainless steel and needs very little maintenance. Keep it clean, lubricate it occasionally and it will last a lifetime.