General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Brickwork Tools Ltd needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Brickwork Tools Ltd permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Brickwork Tools Ltd legitimate interests
- Brickwork Tools Ltd needs to comply with the law
What personal data do we collect?
Brickwork Tools Ltd may collect the following information about you:-
- Your name. age/date of birth and gender;
- Your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- Purchases and orders made by you;
- When you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details;
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed of Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Brickworktools.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, brickworktools.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that brickworktools.com has no access to or control over cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies via your individual browser menu options. To obtain more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, please check your browser’s respective website – “What Are Cookies?”
It is our priority to ensure protection for children using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Brickworktools.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you believe that your child has provided personal information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will endeavor to promptly remove such information from our records.